Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some 'Evergreen Melodies'.. Music remains a part of my life..

     Songs are songs.. some are just as casual as tunes and some reside in your heart like non ending love stories..
As a performer, & an extreme music lover, I could not judge any piece of harmony. Of course I have my own 'Yes and Nos' but I cant be judgmental about any because every piece of music requires the same effort & exertion as any other. Its the same as raising two children, none of them is too loving to parents, equality holds in the post up high. With me, music is the only thing which is evergreen. No matter if its Rap, Jazz, Romantic or Hip Hop. It has its own variations & I have my alternatives. 

I sing, I dance, I write.. Perhaps you might be thinking if I ever my attention gets diverted from the Melody? 
Should I be a lot more precise now? No it doesn't. It precisely doesn't. I could hymn any harmony while working or while taking shower. From eating to studying, I simply need music around me. Its like a woman's man she desires to be with literally 24/7. Terming it like that won't be a guilt. 

Inshallah, someday I will be on the platform of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa or Indian Idol performing infront of thousands and millions of people to atone my inner self. Some real melodious ones in the Bollywood industry have made the singing upmost.. Singers like Mohit Chauhan, A.R Rehman ji, K.K, Benny Dayal, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan ji, Shafqat Amanat Ali, Richa Sharma, Shreya Ghoshal and a lot others are some of the foremost and incomparable singers in the world.  These infact are my most beloved ones. Their outstanding compositions and efforts have made them earn unconditional love. 

Most of us are ruled by Music. We are into music either by the love we have by singing or by attaching ourselves with the instruments used while singing. I, personally am ruled by Music. No matter in what mood I will be in, any piece of soothing harmony would give me peace. Nothing else would. No other human would. 
Its wonderful how some abstract objects or vibes could change the aura around you. Simply Beautiful!

Rest the melodies and a lot other is to be continued.. to be continued in a lot more Detail.. 

© Latika Sareen
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment