Monday, July 2, 2012

Somberness

   I don't know if it is right or wrong to fight with life, but under any circumstance, he won't lose this battle. He might lose to me, but this war of proving himself, nope ! He wouldn't let it go that easy. His efforts should be paid at any cost. Him trying to be 'the one' matters to me than to no one else.

   How awful it is that at times, we see our loved ones go through the toughest plights, yet we feel feeble. We want to get close enough to them to make them feel secure, but we fail ! We fail to put life into easy domains.

   At times, I wonder, what would have happened if nothing would have encouraged me to move forward without this quote: "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." - DALE CARNEGIE


Lifes hard.. I hope that his gratifications are justified.. Because if sorrow strikes him this hard, I ll die weeping.. 

© Latika Sareen
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment