Thursday, January 21, 2016

Incomplete

You were the color I had been searching for
you were the sketch I drew of
yes, it was you
the smell, the touch, the feel

Despite being completed,
why did it feel like
I was incomplete.

The curiosity of knowing you
had driven me insane in an
authentic way, where all I ever looked
was for You.

Had you been a part of my fortune today
I would have forgiven a part of you,
forgiven the hours when you drained
our love of yesterday in a trash and
walked away from me with a confidence so
high that today, we are on the opposite sides.

Had I known what the destiny had in store for you
I would have escaped. Somewhere where the rainbow ended
and the sun rose. I would have migrated to a broken world
where all they sold were bleeding veins.

Copyright © Latikaa Sareen



No comments:

Post a Comment